Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Earn Free Gift Cards!!!

I am going to use this blog for all of my money saving, coupon clipping, cutting corners, recipes, crafts and so forth ideas. I have done so much in such a little time that I am going to do more! :)

Here is how you can get free gift cards:
I promise this is a safe website. I have been using them for over a year now and have earned over $759 in free gift cards!!! I use these to help around the house, office, etc.

Step One:
Follow this link and sign up:
http://superpoints.com/refer/laurenloabbott

Step two:

Get to the basic level by updating your information and confirming your email.

Step Three:
On your home page click on the "Earn 900 Points"
You do this by signing up for a FREE 7 day trial with Free Credit Report.com

Sign up for the Free Credit Report just don't forget to cancel subscription by the 17th! :)

Step Four:
Activate a Free Mint. Com account (get's 100 points)!
You can cancel this after 7 days as well or just forget about it.

Step Five:
You have received 1000 points in less than thirty minutes and earned either two $5 giftcards of choice or one $10 giftcard of choice!


I hope that you will follow this link and enjoy the FREE giftcards!
Every time you earn points, I earn points! I greatly appreciate it!

Lauren Lo 

No comments:

Post a Comment